[hobbit] File existence monitoring

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Tue Nov 27 22:48:50 CET 2007

If the file names never change, then specify the file name in the
client-local.cfg instead of running the ls command.  If you delete the
file, then the ls command will return nothing.  That is what I would try
first, anyway.

Or, it could be your check -- you are only asking for an alarm if the
file size is bigger than 1K.  A missing file is not bigger than 1K is
it?  And it seems like you need to do some other things as well to get
this correct.  I am working from memory...

GLH