to add custom script in hobbit & also drop undesirable column

Shah, Haresh K (GE, Corporate, consultant) haresh.k.shah at ge.com
Tue Nov 20 07:21:26 CET 2007

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to drop some of the default columns that
displayed on the web page against host name? ( I don't want to display
"SSH","ports","procs" columns).
I also want to monitor another functionality(client side) using the
ext script. can anyone please let me know step by step procedure. what
can i modify from client side and what should i modify from server
side? I tried to search a lot but could not get the desired answer
that can be worked out.. :(

Please help me!

Haresh