[hobbit] restricting access to hobbit

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:11:37 CET 2007

No, not quite, I want to make a single hobbit install work for two groups of
users, and I don't want group A to have any access to see or do anything to
Group B hosts and vice versa.

I am tryingto find out if there is a way of restricting the
reports/tools/executables to only run against a subset of the hosts defined
in bbhosts say like using bbgrep to filter on a tag or something for all
functions.

Any ideas?

Phil

--