[hobbit] RE: **Caution-External**: RE: [hobbit] monitoring files and messages-newbie

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Nov 14 19:23:11 CET 2007

Probably not in the sense that you're thinking, but yes.

If you click on the links does it have you download the *sh files?  If so
you skipped the last part of the install!  I'm assuming you're using Apache
as you're web server as it is Solaris.  Find your httpd.conf and you'll need
to refer to the Hobbit made ~hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-apache.conf

Once you put the configuration in try an apachectl configtest and if that
returns Syntax OK then go ahead and apachectl graceful (those commands may
differ for you, they did work on my 5.8 Solaris box many years ago...).

Afterward click on the links and see the wonders of Hobbit!

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer