[hobbit] stale alerts

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Nov 14 17:49:20 CET 2007

Gary,

We get those too, along with leftover semaphores and shared memory
segments when we stop the hobbit server.  The snapshot, seems much
better, but with tooltips and host descriptions pushing our display to
the far right of the screen we cannot use it right now.

~David

Ps. Just to let you know it's not just your setup.