[hobbit] fallback alert service

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Wed Nov 14 17:23:30 CET 2007

What I would personally do would be to write a script to test the server
with a telnet or something, or even get the status from hobbit, and if
it's ok, send the message, if not, send it somewhere else.  Then the
alert can just call that script with the proper arguments and go from
there.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer