[hobbit] alert-mail track number

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Wed Nov 14 08:45:25 CET 2007

Yes, i think so too ...

but why it's suddenly zero ( maybe i've change or delete something of the
test) and still doesn't change ...

For each test-error i've got an special acknowledgment code ... if it's
the same error i've got the same acknowledgment code, if it's the same
test but an other  error, the code does change ... right ?

And what's up with the zero ?

And where is the acknowledgment code implemented ?

.. probably in the source-code of hobbit, dosen't it ?

thanks & cheers,

   martin

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Josh Luthman wrote:

> The 698912 looks to me like an acknowledgment code.
>
> On 11/13/07, Martin Flemming <martin.flemming at desy.de> wrote:
>>

>> Hi !
>>
>> .. only for understanding ..
>>
>> What's the meaning of the track alert-mail-number in the subject ?
>>
>> e.g
>>
>> Hobbit [698912] scotty:conn CRITICAL (RED)
>>
>> and e.g
>>
>> some alerts have got a zero [0] and still got that only didn't count up
>>

>> Hobbit [0] sc-node-2:cluster CRITICAL (RED)
>>
>> ... and how i could start from zero for all host/test (?) again ..
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>>        Martin
>>

> --
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> Those who don't understand UNIX are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.
> --- Henry Spencer

Gruss

        Martin Flemming

Martin Flemming
DESY / IT          office : Building 2b / 008a
Notkestr. 85       phone  : 040 - 8998 - 4667
22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming at desy.de