[hobbit] Re: netapp.pl and uptime

Dirk Kastens Dirk.Kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed Nov 14 09:03:11 CET 2007

Hi,

Martin Flemming schrieb:

> Hi, Francesco et all !
>
> Any hints or methods to debug ?
>
> ... we're now in pairs with this failure ...

This error occured to me one year ago. I found a solution and reported
it to the developer. Don't know if he fixed it meanwhile:

Your script works if the uptime is 10 days or more. If it's less than 10
days there is a blank in the number of days, for example " 3 days".
I just added the following line to your get_version procedure (line 706
of netapp.pl) to strip off the leading blank:

foreach my $line (@val) {
     $line =~ s/^ //;
     if (index($line,":") != -1) {

Now the uptime procedure works.

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470