[hobbit] single alert for a host going puprle

Hezki Englander me2unix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:53:40 CET 2007

- firewall rule modified, so no connection from a server to the hobbitd
daemon allowed
- Hobbit client not run automatically after system restart
- Hobbit client stopped, hung, etc.

Yes , I am talking about these cases.
Not about tests done by the server which are "hidden" by conn when there is
no connectivity.
I am talking about a hobbit client not running or not reaching hte server
and then all services monitored localy send many purple alerts .
(cpu,disk,memory,etc..)