[hobbit] Enabling WML for blackberry viewing

Ruhala, Jemimah J. Jemimah.Ruhala at PMSIONLINE.COM
Mon Nov 12 16:10:17 CET 2007

Yeah, so long as that won't step on anything you've already configured.

________________________________

From: Josh Luthman [mailto:josh at imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:55 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Enabling WML for blackberry viewing

So just replace wmlgen.c and run a make && make install?

On 11/12/07, Ruhala, Jemimah J. <Jemimah.Ruhala at pmsionline.com > wrote:

Ok.   Go to the directory where you first compiled hobbit.  Gunzip the
attached file and place it in hobbit-4.2.0/bbdisplay, replacing the old
wmlgen.c.  Recompile hobbit, hopefully you will not get errors.

On your hobbit server, make a backup copy of server/bin/bbgen.  Copy the
bbgen file you just compiled from hobbit-4.2.0/bbdisplay to server/bin/
on your hobbit server.

Restart hobbit. If it worked, you will see html files show up in your
wml directory instead of wml files.  You may have to adjust your bb-host
file if you don't see all your servers show up.

Good luck, and if you get it working, let me know how you like it and if
you have any ideas for improvements.

-Jemimah