[hobbit] Two BBDisplays, one collaboration

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 5 22:25:26 CET 2007

I just tried this:

Going to the main hobbit server and adding the summary line:
summary holidayinn.All holidayinn.ip.1.2 http://holidayinn/hobbit/

When I did this the main server contacted the hotel server and the at the
bottom of bb.html on the hotel server had this summary.  Oops?

Next I put that same config with the reverse IP on the hotel server.  This
worked and voids my last question question above.

Thank you all for your help!  Thanks a ton!

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340