[hobbit] Re: New to Hobbit --- file monitoring

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 1 23:12:39 CET 2007

I'm basing my changes on Greg.  These still do not work, though I believe
they're a step towards the right direction:

#hobbit-clients.cfg
HOST=foo.bar.com
  FILE "/etc/passwd" GREEN NOEXIST TRACK

#client-local.cfg
[foo.bar.com]
file:/etc/passwd

I do notice that on my main machine running the server and client that there
is Client Data available if you click on the Files test.  There is no client
data from the foo.bar.com files test, however.  I think my problem right now
is that I'm not getting the data from foo.bar.com to BBD.  Any ideas at this
point?

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340