[hobbit] Re: Dependancy question

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon May 28 18:13:40 CEST 2007

Check the archive for this list, a number of people have commented on
this issue and have come to the conclusion that it is quite broken.  The
  'best practice' at this point is to use the router directive.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008