[hobbit] msgs - Multiple ignore patterns

Giovanni - Gestor Redix giovanni at redix.com.br
Thu May 24 15:59:57 CEST 2007

Thank you!!! Now multiple ignore patterns works correctly!

       LOG /var/log/syslog %password|error|fail|changed|tcpd|Accepted
COLOR=red
IGNORE=%plugin\screate\sstatement\sfrom\suserPassword|plugin\sdoing\squery\sELECTTTT
       LOG /var/log/auth.log %password|error|fail|changed|tcpd|Accepted
COLOR=red
IGNORE=%plugin\screate\sstateeement\sfrom\suserPassword|plugin\sdoing\squery\sSELECT