AW: [hobbit] OT: CentOS mem usage.

Thomas tlp-hobbit at holme-pedersen.dk
Wed May 23 12:34:11 CEST 2007

Hi Pascal,

But I have tried this, and it gives me the application which has only
1.8% of the memory. I need an overview of each process and what memory
is actually used by it. If its a memory leak will the original process
still own the memory ?

I am affraid I am not a linux guru so I dont know how linux manages the
memory. Ie if a applcation frees some memory will the manager only
release it after some time in case the application need some memory
soon, or will it keep it until all available memory is used and only
then start to free unused memory ?

Regards, Thomas