Changing (text) colours on all webpages

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:58:49 CEST 2007

Hi All,

If I wanted to change all the used colours on all webpages, what places
should I check?

I have changed the background gifs and all the text and background colours
located in the ~hobbit/server/web directory. I have also changed colours in
hobbitserver.cfg (the part that determines how bbgen generates webpages).
But still some generated pages (mainly tables) have a different background
and text colour than the colours I specified.

Are some colours hardcoded or haven't I searched hard enough?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis