[hobbit] xml configs

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon May 21 20:20:34 CEST 2007

WOW...well, this was an unexpected hot button.  To me, XML is as easy as the current config but looks more structured and seems like it would be more easily expandible.

I just vi whatever file I need anyway so GUI's make no difference to me, either.  I find it interesting to note that not a single response has been in favor.  At most, a non-committal, luke-warm "makes no diff" is the "most" favorable I've seen.

It has been an interesting discussion, though.

=G=