[hobbit] hobbit-alerts question

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu May 17 20:14:20 CEST 2007

Hang on there! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the point is that the $
should anchor the end of the string and it should never match pandora.
Right?
Steve.

--
I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by
the majority who participate. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)