[hobbit] bbproxy crashing

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:17:52 CEST 2007

This is getting weirder by the minute. I just restored the same
configuration I was using, so that bbproxy is back in the mix, and it's not
crashing anymore. I haven't really done anything to the machine beyond
restoring the same config I was using yesterday. Evidently whatever was
causing the problem has gone away, for now at least.

Thanks,
Larry Barber