[hobbit] Removing Old Entries

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Tue May 15 16:31:31 CEST 2007

Look in the doc for instructions on how to "drop" a service after you
quit monitoring it.  It is hard for the Hobbit server to tell the
difference between "I don't care about that any more" and "the agent
quit sending information."

I believe the syntax is "/wherever/hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "drop
<host> <test>"

GLH