[hobbit] Problems with "query"

re.charge at gmx.de re.charge at gmx.de
Thu May 10 16:15:05 CEST 2007

Hi,
the ip adress is set correct. I think one more possibility for the problem could be that i am using 2 monitoring server with bbproxy. perhaps the proxy dont know from which server he should get the information about the test...

in adition i think i have to update my bb-client. i dont even get the debug mode runnig. the problem is that i am working on an productiv system so i wont be able to update before weekend :(

and last but not least: i tried the "query" direkt at one of the hobbit servers, and there it works. so another possibility is (and perhaps that is the clou), that my bbuser-account at the client does not have the permission for a query ...

i am just at the start of learning bb/hobbit, but i am already going to like it =)

regards
Andi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------