Editing Critical Systems doesn't save the host

Bengt Olsson bol at bth.se
Tue May 8 13:40:59 CEST 2007

Hello

When I tries to add a host in  the "edit critical system"  view but the
host doesn't show in the "critical system" view.

I have upgrade the Hobbit server resistantly, using rpm-package,  from
4.1.2 to 4.2.0.

I have read about this problem on the list but the solution doesn't work
for me. Se belove

I have the following ownership and permission on discussed files:

ls -al hobbit-nkview.* /
-rw-rw-r--  1 hobbit www-data 0 Aug  9  2006 hobbit-nkview.cfg
-rw-rw-r--  1 hobbit www-data 0 Aug  9  2006 hobbit-nkview.cfg.bak/

Regards

Bengt