[hobbit] Custom graphs again

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Fri Mar 30 15:25:10 CEST 2007

On Friday 30 March 2007, Charles Goyard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just to make things clear : I have absolutly no anger nor bitterness
> towards Henrik.  I had some private conversation with him and found out
> he's a sweet guy, and he does a wonderful job with hobbit.
>
> I know Henrik is quite busy, but this feature has been asked several
> times on the list. In fact, I start to believe messages from me simply
> fall in his spambox.
If there is demand for it, I'm willing to collect patches / changes / updates
and put them online.  I _don't_ want to start an other hobbit version.
But if someone is collecting them and people are testing them, it's maybe
easier for Henrik to know a) they are working and b) people will use the
changes.

Stef