[hobbit] Custom graphs again

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Mar 29 20:29:25 CEST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007, Rich Smrcina wrote:
> Ooohhh, Charles, don't you think 'ignore' is a little strong?  The
> smileys in your message say one thing, but the wording quite another.
>
> Certainly responses to some emails aren't very timely, if they come at
> all, but I would not fault Henrik for that.  I can appreciate that there
> are formidable demands for his time from many fronts, particularly with
> a project of this magnitude (not to mention his 'real' job).
I also have a mixed feeling.  I submitted some patches and ideas to improve
AIX monitoring.  I didn't got a response so I don't know if Henrik is not
interested and/or not saw the message.  I just hope he will include the
changes in a next release.
On the other hand, I know Henrik is a great guy because he created some
patches for me that where just what I needed :)  When he is ever in Belgium,
I will pay he some beers....

Stef