[hobbit] drop test not sticking...

Benjamin Gagnon benjamin.gagnon at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 19 10:15:18 CET 2007

That didn't work.  Here is my bb-hosts entry...

142.78.43.171   opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca          # NOCOLUMNS:msgs,ports,files,procs ctmoratst

I made the change in bb-hosts, restarted the bb server (although not required I think) and then dropped the tests using the following commands.

 bb 127.0.0.1 "drop opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca msgs"
 bb 127.0.0.1 "drop opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca ports"
 bb 127.0.0.1 "drop opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca files"
 bb 127.0.0.1 "drop opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca procs"

They keep coming back and I'm getting scared ;-)

Benjamin

P.S. The ctmoratst works fine.