BBMAP

Bryan A Kennedy b-kennedy1 at raytheon.com
Wed Mar 14 20:57:03 CET 2007

Hi.  I have been trying to get the BBMAP plug-in to work with Hobbit.  I
have read the docs and the other mail archives regarding this, but I am
having issues getting it to work properly.  When I select a map for display
and select example map, nothing shows up.  I have tried setting the DEBUG
mode, but I am still having trouble.  The hobbit server is Linux RH.  Does
anyone have this working?  Is there some other map type feature I should
use instead?  Thank you for your time and help.

Bryan