Windows Clients logs

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Tue Mar 13 07:45:27 CET 2007

I have a question about the logs of Windows Clients.

Often I get an error message, because of a printer who didn`t work.
The windows Client also write this in the logs.
Is it possible to ignore those messages also?
I know I can ignore it for Linux clients, but for Windows clients,
they don`t a path like /var/log/messages.

If it is possible, how do I have to config the Hobbit Server 4.2?

The last two days, I installed a hobbid client on a Buffalo
Linkstation/Kurobox.
I was realy surprised, it is working well.
Okay, for the Linkstation Pro I had to change some commands in the
config, but now I
can see almost of all information about my Lan-backupsystem.
Most important I think is to see free Diskspace!

Maik