[hobbit] Changing the default 48h,12d,48d,576d period for graph display ?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Mar 6 16:45:59 CET 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 04:40:45PM +0100, Beau Olivier wrote:

> I'ld like to change the default period for graph display:
> by default hobbbit displays trends with 4 graphs (48h,12d,48d,576d
> periods)
> -> It is possible change it to 48h,7d,30d,365d for example ?

It isn't configurable, but in the hobbit-4.2.0/web/hobbitgraph.c file
near the top of the file you'll find these lines:

  #define HOUR_GRAPH  "e-48h"
  #define DAY_GRAPH   "e-12d"
  #define WEEK_GRAPH  "e-48d"
  #define MONTH_GRAPH "e-576d"

Change them to suit you. Then search that same file for the HOUR_GRAPH
etc. further down; you'll find 1 place where each is used like this:

  period = HOUR_GRAPH;
  persecs = 48*60*60;

and you need to change that "persecs" calculation also for all 4 graph
types.

Then run "make" (from the hobbit-4.2.0 directory) and "make install"
(or just copy the "web/hobbitgraph.cgi" file to your ~hobbit/server/bin/
directory).