[hobbit] Re: Help - NCV graph issue

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Sat Jun 30 00:47:31 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have yet a different problem with an NCV graph.

I have a script which monitors are UPS.  In the script it captures the
current load. I have set-up the hobbitserver.cfg file and hobbitgraph.cfg
files based on the examples and it is storing the data and producing the
graph, but the numbers don't match.  When I do an rrdtool dump I see the
current data point is ok (like 29% and I see that 29 is the current
datapoint).  When it graphs it, it shows it as 8.   I have tried playing
with the data types and that doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time,
Bruce