[hobbit] Cluster monitoring (proxy setup)

Ben Fenstermaker fensterb at ccri.net
Wed Jun 27 22:03:53 CEST 2007

> Hi.
>
> If you wish to forward messages using multiple displays you should
> change a couple of things, revert the configuration files
> (hobbitlaunch.cfg) to make hobbit act as a display server then you
> should change hobbitserver.cfg as follows:
> BBDISP="0.0.0.0"
> BBDISPLAYS="$BBSERVERIP 12.34.56.78"
>
> The BS ip should be changed to whatever the ip is for your main hobbit
> server.

This almost works... On my secondary hobbit server I now have it displaying
correctly again and there doesn't seem to be any errors on that side. On the
main hobbit server I don't see the status for my 64 compute nodes, however
they all show up in the ghost clients list. I figured this wasn't a problem
as I can just add them to the bb-hosts file. If I do this they always change
to red since my main hobbit server tries to query them and cant reach the
protected network.

--
Ben Fenstermaker