differents betwen 'no data' and 'no report'

Marraud, Nicolas nmarraud at ixis-cib.com
Mon Jun 25 10:52:10 CEST 2007

Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

I have a probleme with the 'no data'. In fact, I have a big brother
bbdisplay server and a hobbit bbdisplay server. This week-end, a client
was in purple in the BB view and in white (no data) in the Hobbit view
!!!

When I look the white page : the server say that it as no information
since the day before...so normally he must be in purple.

I would like to disable the option white : is-it possible to have the
purple state in place of white state ?

NMA

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes peuvent etre confidentiels, et, de plus, peuvent etre couverts par un privilege ou une protection legale. Il est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse prealable. Toutes opinions exprimees dans ce message, sont personnelles a leur auteur et ne sauraient necessairement refleter celle de IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank, de ses filiales ou de sa maison mere. Elles sont aussi susceptibles de modification sans notification prealable. Tous droits reserves. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. Toute communication avec IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank peut etre controlee, enregistree et conservee. IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Les communications sur Internet n'etant pas securisees, IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank informe qu'il ne peut accepter aucune responsabilite quant au contenu de ce message.

This email and any attachment may be confidential and may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person(s) is unauthorised. Any use, dissemination or disclosure not in accordance with its purpose, either in whole or in part, is prohibited without our prior formal approval. Any opinion expressed in this message may be personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank, its affiliates or parent company. It may also be subject to change without prior notice. Copyright reserved. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this email. If you have received it in error, please inform us immediately and delete all copies. Any communication made with IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank (whether personal or business) may be monitored and a record kept. IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. As communication on the Internet is not secure, IXIS Corporate & Investment Bank does not accept responsibility for the content of this message. --------------------------------------------------------