[hobbit] Why BBSVCNAME,BBHOSTSVC invalid in my alert script?

case casedj at 21cn.com
Thu Jun 21 09:05:28 CEST 2007

Hi Henrik and Daniel,

Thanks for support.

Mail message would include specific information about related process or
service' name  if we use MAIL in hobbit-alerts.cfg, e.g. "&red Cisco
Systems, Inc. VPN Service - Stopped".

How can we display similar messages in alert script while a process or
service triggers the alert?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Case