Error 500 when viewing Critical Systems page

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:21:22 CEST 2007

I have been getting intermittent "Error 500" errors when viewing the
Critical Systems page.  This is the familiar "Internal Server Error"-type of
message.  I haven't yet been able to find a pattern of when I get the
errors, but most of the time, it works just fine.  The only thing I have
been able to find in the apache log messages is:

[Mon Jun 11 23:14:29 2007] [error] [client 172.21.3.118] Premature end of
script headers: hobbit-nkview.sh, referer: http://hobbit.cuc.net/

I was having this problem before, but was running a non-patched
4.2.0version, which was upgraded from an earlier version.  I have
since moved to
a brand new server, with a fresh compile/install of 4.2.0 with the latest
allinone patch.  The OS is Red Hat EL4 Update 5.

Is there any way that I can get more detailed logging as to what exactly the
problem is?