[hobbit] Upgrading Hobbit

Frank M. Ramaekers FRamaekers at ailife.com
Thu Jun 7 22:42:31 CEST 2007

Oh, I understand that...I just didn't want it to install it there
(/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES).  (Good thing I wasn't root.)

I'm just going with the tarball where I have more control over the
installation process.

Thanks all!

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76701