[hobbit] Upgrading Hobbit

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 18:08:32 CEST 2007

Frank,

I've done a number of in-place upgrades.  Shut down Hobbit right before
you do the make install and bring it back up when it's done.

I would strongly suggest getting the latest all-in-one patch, though.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008