[hobbit] tomcat monitoring

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Mon Jun 4 16:47:41 CEST 2007

Is the bb-tomcat.sh a hobbit server side module? Surely it's just an
external script in which case on the server(s) with tomcat you would add
the following to clientlaunch.cfg:

[tomcat]

ENVFILE /home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg

CMD $ HOBBITCLIENTHOME /ext/bb-tomcat.sh

            LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/tomcat.log

            INTERVAL 5m

Thanks,

Jason.