Howto get Hobbit to send email

Kim Langtved Johansen klj at Beredskabsstyrelsen.dk
Mon Jun 4 14:52:40 CEST 2007

Hey,

I have being using Hobbit for a while.

But now I want it to be able to send email notifications, but I can't
get it to work.

I have installet postfix on my server (Ubuntu) and set it up to relay to
our main mailserver. I kan send mail from it with mutt.

I have tryed to set at alert up in hobbit-alerts.cfg. And I can see that
it is "sending a email.." in the /var/log/hobbit/notifications.log. But
I can also se in /var/log/syslog that it is not sending anything to my
main email server. As it do if I send with Mutt.

Please help me...

Best regards,

Kim Johansen
Beredskabsstyrelsen