[hobbit] hobbit-clients.cfg

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jun 1 22:15:43 CEST 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 04:08:39PM -0400, Manocchia, Robert wrote:
> I have the host listed in bb-hosts with the fully qualified domain name. And
> when I try accessing the page and I only get the message no data.

Try adding a CLIENT tag in bb-hosts. Like

   10.0.0.1 dione.my.domain  # CLIENT:dione ... anything else ...

Then wait 10 minutes for hobbitd to pick up the new bb-hosts file, and
the client to send in the data. Or (if you're impatient): Find the
"hobbitd" process-ID and do a "kill -HUP <pid>" on the Hobbit server
to force a bb-hosts reload, and after that on the "dione" server you run
"bb HOBBITSERVERIP '@' < /usr/local/libexec/hobbit/client/tmp/msg.txt

Does that help ?