[hobbit] Custom graphs: Changing default "Last 48 hours" timeframe

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Fri Jun 1 16:34:15 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply.  Makes sense.  For the most part, the defaults
work perfectly fine.  It's just a few custom scripts I'm using that
could benefit from a much closer look at the data.  Setting the entire
graph timeframe down as low as an hour or two in some cases. Also
setting the vertical scale rather than allowing it to auto-scale as it
currently does.  I have one test where the data is mostly consistant but
then once a day there's a huge spike.  I don't care about the spike but
the auto-scaling accomidates it and thus compresses the scale of the
data I really want to look at.  I could clamp the collected data to a
max value in my custom script, but that just doesn't feel like the right
way to handle things.

Thanks !