Question

Brian Gray brian at integraphx.com
Mon Jul 30 21:42:15 CEST 2007

Ok I am trying to install hobbit I am completely lost. I am installing on an ubuntu server 6.06. and I go to load hobbit and it come back and says errors were encountered during postgresql, and openldap. I have downloaded these programs and installed them. So I don't know what else is going on. I am new to this linux thing and I am having a little bit of troubles finding how to fix this and get the install correct. Please help me. I pretty much need step by step instructions.

Thanks

Brian Gray
Network Administrator
Integraphx, Inc