[hobbit] Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:35:26 CEST 2007

On 7/25/07, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 01:11:47PM -0400, Scott Walters wrote:
> > On 7/25/07, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:
> >
> > >I also added something I felt was missing: When you have the top-10
> list
> > >showing that host "foo" has the most status changes, then when you
> click
> > >on that host I wanted an overview of what services put it in the
> top-10.
> > >So I added a summary by service when you click on a host in the top-10
> > >display.

Just a couple of minor observations on the  top-10 list:

1) the right hand box, "Top 10 Services" has a "Host" column.  Probably
should be "Service"??

2) I was lazy and just put in the date, with no time of day, and scored an
"Internal Server Error".  Could it default to "from 00:00:00" & "to
23:59:59", or maybe have a "last XX minutes OR from/to", same as the
Notification Report??

Thanks,

Ralph Mitchell