[hobbit] Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:50:19 CEST 2007

One of the things I'd like to see in 4.3.0 is what is already partly
available on Sun-boxes in 4.2.0, the [iostatdisk] part. The stats are
gathered but not plotted. I hope this monitor will make it, on all
platforms, because you can pinpoint any disk performance problems much
easier.

Thanks, Peter

2007/7/22, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk>:

> [snip]

This doesn't mean that I won't consider adding new stuff before the