timeline for 4.3.0

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Tue Jul 24 22:57:14 CEST 2007

Hey Henrik,

I know there's been a big drive since you announced the highlights for 4.3.0.  I also noted that it will not be released until the hobbitfetch works without crashing (patch test pending).  Do you have an idea of when you are going to release 4.3.0?  Are you planning to do any RC releases prior to full release or just depend on the snapshots?  This is mainly curiousity since there are some nice features in 4.3.0 that will be good to have and we tend to only want to use the prod version.

That actually brings up the question of running the new version in parallel with the old (obviously this would need to be done on a separate box).  Would this be as simple as adding it to the bbdisplay variable?

just curious

=G=