[hobbit] Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:18:49 CEST 2007

On 7/23/07, Scott Walters <scott at packetpushers.com> wrote:

> * Services with the most state changes, sorted by highest to lowest
> (Maybe just Top 10).  Clicking on service would generate list of the
> state changes for that period.  "PHB, the web group is performing way
> too many undocumented code changes."

Heh, that would be useful.  I've got a perl script using SOAP to get
BigIP pool status and some joker has transferred some machines between
BigIPs without removing the old definitions.  So, there's a bunch of
systems/ports that flip/flop between enable & disable.  Whether
they're red or green depends on which report comes in last.

Maybe I can persuade the load balancer guys to actually remove the
duplicate definitions.

Ralph Mitchell