[hobbit] Disk Monitoring

Dean Casey dcasey at pathfire.com
Fri Jul 20 20:05:23 CEST 2007

I believe there is an "hastatus" script on DeadCat that works for
monitoring VCS clusters. IIRC, we edited that for use with VCS
clustering here. Had to put sticky bit permissions on "hastatus" & a
couple of other VCS commands to make the script work when ran by Hobbit
user), and also sticky bit on the script itself.

Dean Casey