[hobbit] Avoid alarm when hobbitd server lost connection

Stewart Larsen stl19847 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 15:59:28 CEST 2007

I was going to ask about this today as well.

I brought this up about a week ago.  Hobbit is supposed to have a 10
minute delay on setting stuff purple on server startup, but that wasn't
working.

Any update on this?  We have over 3000 hosts monitored, so this is a HUGE
amount of emails that get generated for us. Like 20-30 thousand. :)

Stew

--
Stewart Larsen