[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Stewart stl19847 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 17:11:52 CEST 2007

We actually made a patch against the code to show the COMMENT tag with
the host name.

So, if your config line looks like
192.168.1.99    wormhole.localdomain.com #  fgtses COMMENT:"Firewall"

You get
wormhole.localdomain.com (Firewall)

on your web pages.

I can see about generating a patch against 4.2.1, but we have some other
features we added as well.

Stewart

--
Stewart Larsen