[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Thu Jul 19 17:00:18 CEST 2007

There are several places, actually.  The easiest thing to do is look at
the page you want to modify, in the source.  Each section has a div or a
table separating the rest of it, usually labeled.  For instance, on the
bb2 page, the table has a SUMMARY of "Group Block" (this might be what
we modified it to, but I was pretty sure it was in the base source as
that).

Do a
grep "Group Block" *
while in the bbdisplay source directory

That will tell you what line that appears in, and that will be the
function defining how that section is generated.  Find the image tag,
put an ALT and a TITLE in there, and you should be golden.  Modify other
sections accordingly.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer