[hobbit] Moving from BB to Hobbit

Jeffrey Parker jwprkr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:47:50 CEST 2007

Henrik,

      So I just need to change the IP and hostname in the
hobbitserver.cfg file and I should be OK?  I guess the reason why I
asked the question is because I just happened to notice that the
current IP and hostname were compiled into nearly every binary in
HOBBITHOME/server/bin.  Not sure the significance of that.  Probably
over-thinking it.

Thanks

Jeff

--