[hobbit] Moving from BB to Hobbit

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 04:49:15 CEST 2007

That's usually what I do.  As long as your sure all of your parts are in
place everything should just work... we'll keep our fingers crossed for
you... :)

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008